What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Back in the Gang

Brolly

Reaction score
Hi Everybody

I am back in the Zed gang once again and loving the whole RCZ experience all over again.

I bought my first Rcz in April 2014 and it was a cat D that i loving restored to its former glory. I did a 3 piece story on the restoration on this Forum "Return from the graveyard" I loved the car and kept it for a couple of years before selling it on.

Anyway this time I bought a diesel version and cannot believe all the positive comments i have had from people since owning my new baby.

I know some people don't like private reg numbers but I decided to get 1 anyway, 1 that will stay with the car always.

cheers

Attachments

• rcz.jpg
    rcz.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 2,844

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Smart looking car, definitely doesn’t need as much work as your last one :thumbup:

2retro

Reaction score
Welcome back. Nice car and nice plate! :thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back :thumbup:
Great looking Z nice colour combo white with black arches (I am biased though) which do you prefer petrol or diesel model?

Brolly

Reaction score
Cheers Everyone.

Think they drive very similar to each other. I love em both.

Think diesel motor is a bit more bullet proof and excellent mpg.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Nice looking Z there Brolly....

Welcome back and hello. Loving the colour and it looks in mint condition... whats the smileage on the clock !!

and what mpg are you returning?

It was always my intention to get a diesel, but somehow it hasn't turned out like that and I got a 200GT then the R.

Maybe one day I might get the Diesel but I think I have more chance / likelyhood of getting a 308cc diesel.

Cheers

:beer:

Brolly

Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for the comments, it done 45 k and is in good condition.

I have been getting early 50`s so far.

Its got a black and tan leather interior which is unusual but the only think i am not keen on.

Bet the R is awsome to drive, and i did think of buying 1, this was a really great price in my opinion wnich swayed my decision.

I was going to buy a hdi Magnetic but 2 different dealers messed me about, saying car was sold then it was available again.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well that sure is in good nick and bet your pleased with it. try upload some pics of inside, you say you're not 100% with the interior colour?

Brolly

Reaction score
Hi again.
Yep I am delighted with the car.

I will take a couple of photos of the interior,but found a picture online to be going on with.Mine is exactly the same as this.

The interior is in excellent condition but I think it just doesn't seem right for the colour scheme of the car.

Cheers

Attachments

• peugeot_rcz_coupe_2013_interior_front.jpg
    peugeot_rcz_coupe_2013_interior_front.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2,710

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I have seen a few cars recently with exactly this colour combo, I know what you mean by it doesn’t seem to go but it ain’t exactly ugly either I think you may get used to it :thumbup:

Guppy

Reaction score
I know some people don't like private reg numbers but I decided to get 1 anyway, 1 that will stay with the car always.

LA57 = Lady or Lass?... or am I cruising for a bruising?? ;)

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Guppy said:

LA57 = Lady or Lass?... or am I cruising for a bruising?? ;)

LA57 = LAST or LASY ( LAZY ) but in this instance LAST.... RCZ - pretty cool plate if you don't mind me saying.

I have about 10 plates on retention but not enough cars to go on em !!

:thumbup:

Brolly

Reaction score
Hi

Just clear up any confusion.

They no longer make the Zed which I am sure everyone on the forum is aware, so this is the LAST RCZ model made hence LA57 RCZ.

So there you have it, hopefully it makes sense.

Only other options seem to be Rcz and random numbers which have no significance to the car.

Cheers

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Interior is very similar to mine, but I really like it in my Moroccan Red 200 GT.

Attachments

• 1DC7C4AB-BBB1-47A0-99BF-B9BB2C11E434.jpeg
    1DC7C4AB-BBB1-47A0-99BF-B9BB2C11E434.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,663

Brolly

Reaction score
hi

your interior looks great, mine is a little darker.

i am sure it will grow on me.

Nemi

Reaction score
I really like that brown/black interior :thumbup: Although i would like it even more on black RCZ :eusa-think:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I think DKZ's interior would look nice on a white Z. It to me is the best colour combo that Peugeot do for the Z.

Hard wearing black on the edges and nice cool white on the bits you sit on, so good when in the sun...

( sun - a big yellow thing that sometimes you see in England, rarer than a Launch Edition Z !!! ) :D

Cheers n Beers :beer:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I haven’t got a white covered centre armrest though :eusa-whistle: