What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Back from Cornwall - finally!

Ecrivain

Reaction score
So, after all (for those following this saga...), a combination of bad or uncertain weather, and the G7 tying up Cornish airspace on the few sunny days, prevented us flying down to pick up the car, so I took my boy on a road trip instead.
Been a busy weekend with bags of work and other stuff since we got back, and we took 3 days over getting back in the RCZ (visits to the Fleet Air Arm and also the Haynes Motor museum in Somerset on the way back - both highly recommended, btw). But I have had it almost a week now, and am very pleased. Sadly very little sunshine for photos - here's one, but I'll take more when the weather improves. Touch wood, the car seems pretty much faultless, so far.
And, of course, a lot of fun!

Attachments

• IMG_20210621_153710154.jpg
    IMG_20210621_153710154.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 22

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I think that you have been on one road test with your RCZ.. Enjoy your drive and all the rubber neckers as you pass them on the road..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

nutski

Reaction score
Looks lovely!

I'll keep an eye out when i'm in you're area, if you see someone madly waving and flashing in a 406 Coupe/407 Coupe/RCZ R then it's probably me!