What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Auxiliary power (USB) not working - advice please?

RonnieRoo22

Reaction score
Hi, l have lost power to my auxiliary power point under the armrest. However, the V12 cigar lighter is still working perfectly. I thought it was a faultly lead as l run my dash cam from it previously and it started going off. I bought a new lead but still not working. The lead works perfectly on V12 socket and just to be extra sure tried 3 phone leads of different types it's definitely not working. Checked fuses they are all OK. Everything else is working perfectly. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

chrismac

Reaction score
Do you mean the usb port under the armrest. If so - have you checked that it still connects to the head unit. Try plugging a music stick into it.

RonnieRoo22

Reaction score
I have, it's seems to be completely dead. It started playing up with my dash cam and now won't work at all. But it seems to be on the same fuse a 12V cigar lighter which is working fine.

Pedro

Reaction score
Possibly a wiring or software issue you may need to reset the BSI as it runs most of the Auxiliaries in the Electrical systems or at a pinch plug in & wiggle the plugin gently to see if the socket responds ?