What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Auto spoiler

A

Anonymous

Before I go crazy please can someone tell me how to get it on auto. It's never worked and lease company has never provided handbook!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

RCZSG19 said:
Before I go crazy please can someone tell me how to get it on auto. It's never worked and lease company has never provided handbook!!!!!!!!!!!
It is on auto as default. You can of course raise it manually, by use of the button in the centre console, in two separate height levels. But other than that it is set on auto, stage one is obtained around 50mph and stage two around 98mph (from memory)

A

Anonymous

Stage 1 is approx 50mph but you cannot see this in rvm. Goes down if speed drops below 30mph. Stage 2 is approx 98mph or higher and is visible in rvm. Goes back to stage 1 when speed drops to low 90s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
98 MPH...........................................................Where do you get to do that then :lol: :lol: :lol:
As stated that is from memory and not personal experience :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
98 MPH...........................................................Where do you get to do that then :lol: :lol: :lol:
24000 miles and counting. Lots of motorway journeys, but only occasionally do I check my spoiler is working! Was working ok today :D

A

Anonymous

Whenever I achieve full spoiler deployment in my DIESEL it always make me snigger like Muttley, very odd but strangely satisfying......

A

Anonymous

I am told, the Isle Of Man, is the place to inspect full deploy of spoiler, or an Autobahn.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I've managed to achieve full auto deployment. The only time was on my way to Shrewsbury for the detailing day. It was very early in the morning, no traffic around so I thought I'd see what it was like. :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1...I'm shocked by this admission... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I've managed to achieve full auto deployment. The only time was on my way to Shrewsbury for the detailing day. It was very early in the morning, no traffic around so I thought I'd see what it was like. :)
:law-policered:

A

Anonymous

I have just began to relax as it is past the 14 day mark since I travelled past a "speed camera van" Fortunately for me it may have been doing number plate recognition work, to see if motorist were taxed and insured. Otherwise I would not be keeping my licence, I can confirm that stage two is visible :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

Today there were mobile cameras all over nofolk & Suffolk. Went into one myself, luckily not at stage 2 deployment , but I was in a 40zone.

A

Anonymous

Re: Auto spoiler _YEEEEEEES

I have been trying unsuccessfully to achieve full auto deployment ever since this subject was first posted. Lots of racing up and down the M3 and M4 and squirming in my seat to see the rvm!!
Today ugh ugh ugh - yes. I've finally done it. Let out a whoop and punched the air. :dance: