What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Authentic touch up's

A

Anonymous

Are touch up's now available from Peugot ? Looking back thru some threads and it seems as if Peugot were slow to release the touch up's.
Opal white is what i would be looking for !

RCZ1

Reaction score
Try these - very helpful and will help you to identify your colour - Paints 4 U. They are authentic paints too.
They get very good reviews and give a better finish than just a normal touch up pen.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Rcz1,
I have'nt actualy contact a Peugot dealer regarding touch up's but after reading all the threads on here, it doea seem to be a bit of an issue ?
I will try Paints 4u though as it's good to have a back up, especialy if they come recommended.

A

Anonymous

I managed to pick one up from my dealer about a month ago now, for the charcoal black. I think it was roughly about £5-8

A

Anonymous

I got a Mercury Grey touch up from my dealer a couple of months ago, they had to order it, but it only took 3 days, I got it "just in case" and so far, touch wood, I haven't needed it. :p