What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

August Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

M4v3r1ck88 said:
Seamusoh2 said:

This looks epic!
Thank you. Very kind :)

Opal white

Reaction score
Some great photos yet again this month, looking forward to seeing some more entries before the month end :thumbup:

Here is mine for this month, a bit similar to last months (same location) but B&W for a change . . . . . .

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As Kerry, who has done a great job of running the monthly comp's, has decided to leave us. I'll be taking over the organising of this. As from next month the winning entry each month will win a Peugeot key ring (will still have their image featured in the annual calendar which I'll take over sorting out) and will also have their image used in the site header on the desktop version of the site.

Kerry raised some valid points that more needs be done in the way of competitions to keep the site interesting so this is something that I'm going to look at and here's a good place to start.

A

Anonymous

Seamus another awesome entry!! :thumbup: PS, my Mum just bought a border terrier pup and named it...Seumas (Gaelic/proper spelling, ;) same pronunciation). I have an idea for a thread and will pop a picture up of him.

Here's the link to your namesake:

viewtopic.php?t=8517

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Seamus another awesome entry!! :thumbup: PS, my Mum just bought a border terrier pup and named it...Seumas (Gaelic/proper spelling, ;) same pronunciation). I have an idea for a thread and will pop a picture up of him.

Here's the link to your namesake:

viewtopic.php?t=8517
Thanks Mr Rizzle. Just had a look. He's soooooo cute!!!!! Unlike me. :-(

A

Anonymous

A hint of beauty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1409648066.274983.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1409648066.274983.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 4,900
Status