What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Audio Bluetooth issue (Wip Com 3D) - RCZ HDI 2010

A

Anonymous

Hello all,
I recently purchased a RCZ HDI (2010) with Navigation + Bluetooth (WIP Com 3D). The problem I found is the following: connecting a phone with bluetooth the audio is correctly amplified while the called party hears nothing (as if it was dumb).
This problem happens with any phone (I tried with Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Nokia and Huawei) and is not solved even by the firmware upgrade from R23.21 to R42.01.

Any suggestions?

Note: if I disconnect the fuse that turns on / off the system board (fuse yellow), the first call works correctly (feel and hear me via bluetooth) while from the second call the problem becomes systematic again (and turning on and off the engine does not solve it).

Thank you again for any support,
Antonio

A

Anonymous

Possibly a failure if the head unit
Take the car back to the dealer and get it looked at under warranty. Peugeot like to charge around £2000 for a new unit so best have it looked at before warranty period ends!