What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Audi S3

A

Anonymous

Well Had the S3 for a mornings test drive....Jordan arranged it,the car was in Misano Red, full of Extra's £37k's worth :wtf:

Cut to the Chase James :crazy: S-Tronic gearbox in conjunction with Audi Drive Select + 4 wheel drive =electronic wizardry to say the least....That much my bank balance is 0.00 till i get paid next week

I wont bore ya with the Extras but av got LED matrix headlamps

There where some cracking cars in the showroom namely 2 S3'S, One S1 and a very sexual RS7 :cool: :cool: at £97,000 :wtf: How the other half live...Eh.. :(

pic's to follow via Photobucket as this site wont let me upload :(

A

Anonymous

Getting a great deal via my son :) After all we live only Once...16 weeks delivery,they had a few high specced versions in stock 2014 models but Sepang Blue is a 2015 colour and none of the current stock had Led Candles/

A

Anonymous

Jassy if you post a link to your photobucket pictures then I should be able to upload then for you.

Right, so I for one want to know ALL about it. I have serious lighting envy already!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Jassy if you post a link to your photobucket pictures then I should be able to upload then for you.

Right, so I for one want to know ALL about it. I have serious lighting envy already!!

Matt when l posted the pics it was bringing up every other photo i have on it, Damn it

http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/jassy ... ml?filters[user]=121950747&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/jassy ... ml?filters[user]=121950747&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=7

http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/jassy ... ml?filters[user]=121950747&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

A

Anonymous

Ok here are the three that you tried uploading bud. Love the alloys in second shot.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Ok here are the three that you tried uploading bud. Love the alloys in second shot.

Thanks Mate...had a few more photos but frustration got the better of me :twisted: The RS7 IS BEYOND MOST OF US..it had Carbon Fibre everywhere,interior/exterior 570 ponys V8 Twin Turbo :cool: :cool: ...Disappointed though, with the S1's gearbox :eusa-think: Very long throw Gearbox No likey :thumbdown:

The S3 was very,very fast off the mark,THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE is minted,Jordan who is used to driving the the S3 even had the tail hanging out in corners...So its all about familiarity with the car, but after that,its NOT quicker than your car or my car..overall the VXR/ST HAVE A LOT GOING FOR THEM...the same Applies to the Golf R....My ST AND YOUR VXR are just as fast but more fun to drive and have more Torque...So the ACE in the bag for VAG is the Autobox+4 wheel drive at the Expense of more Dosh....Hence MY family discount,..Seagulls will follow the Trawler

A

Anonymous

congrats on the S3 really nice of colour hope you enjoy it when you get your hands on it :)

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:

Is this sepang blue? Very lapiz :)

Mac i think thats the 4 door Saloon S3,and yeah its Sepang Blue,Audi's version of that Stunning Lapiz blue....YER IN FOR A treat MAC coming from a FWD 197 BHP RCZ :cool: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Lovely car Jass :clap:
You change your cars m8 more than I change my pants :oops:
I might need a 4 wheel drive to pull this pair away from me :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

Are you envious of my impending c*ckrings (Steve's name for them!) Rizz ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW ..... C'mon Jass, you know it makes sense!!! (or is it just in the 'bairn's version???)

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW ..... C'mon Jass, you know it makes sense!!! (or is it just in the 'bairn's version???)

Imola yellow, is a Audi Exclusive paint D =£1200 :thumbdown: not for me.... Sepang Blue "Mac" its a lighter shade of blue compared to Lapiz Blue and its only available on 2015 models..Love a metallic blue car.

The extras on the 3 Door S3 that l have gone for are

1.Metallic Paint.
2.Power Folding Door Mirrors.
3.Privacy Glass.
4.Led Headlamps.
5.S-Trinic gearbox.
6.Sport-Seats.
7.Audi Nav High.
8.Led interior lighting.
9.Reversing Camera Front & Rear Sensors

The Extras l would have liked + the ones above but couldnt afford them.... :lol: Are
1.Panoramic Roof.
2.Bang & Olufsen sound system.
3.Audi Exclusive Paint..."So that no one else could have my colour of car"
4.In Sportsback Guise..."Would have had to Delete the S-Tronic Gearbox" but its Sooo good
5.Red Brake Calipers.
6.Black Styling Package.
7.Drivers Assistance Package "Got in the ST £900" Audi,s Same System is £1495... :lol:

Over all its what i like in a car...Av got this car for a 4 year stint so..Hence i had to think hard and be realistic to what i could afford as to what really l liked.

But Really its all down to my son who is getting me a cracking deal.

A

Anonymous

Sounds like a cracking car really easy to go mad wit the old options lists. Think u've ticked all the right boxes only thing I'd went for is the black line but with a blue car the chrome bits might suit more. 4 years with vag me to pcp keep the old payments down enjoy. Have now spotted about 5 S3's on my travels all the 5 door ones haven't saw the better looking 3 door yet and only 1 golf 7R all rare/exclusive :). RCZ's everywhere now sorry couldn't resist having a pop ;)

A

Anonymous

I think that you've made some canny choices there Jassy!! It's far too easy to go nuts on the old options list. I think that you've picked a winner! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
http://youtu.be/hjAFiuHD_Xw
You pays ur money and makes ur choice urs looks a bit posher inside.

Ideally the Golf's front + plus S3's rear.... :lol: would look great,the S3 was A MANUAL...the golf had the DSG gearbox...hence the R sounded better under acceleration :cool:

Mac if he sold VW's it would be a R

That S3 had the optional extra £800 Sport Seats mate...Will never buy a White car again, 2 in row for me :(

So when does the BEAST arrive mac :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Nothing concrete but hoping 2 to 3 weeks.

Well...You will say...as you first drive off..."On My Command Unleash Hell"Having the Full test drive with my son he really kicked the Ass off this engine..he had me Bricking it mate...the 4 wheel drive is amazing....Loved the "Drive Select" but its a "OPTION" on the Golf R :wtf:

Anyhow i went on the Golf R configurator..and specced a Golf R as close to my S3 as i could they came up at nearly the same retail price :crazy: :crazy: