What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Attention all NEW owners

A

Anonymous

WELCOME !! :greetings-wavingblue: to all the new 12 plate owners !!! :clap: :dance: :clap:

Just a quickie in case you have missed it on here. Make sure your stealer removed the transport lugs from under the car on the PDI !
GOOD stealers do, others do not (like mine). :thumbdown:
A quick way of checking is to look under the rear of the car on the offside, if you have a rusty plate with a large hole in it hanging down from the chassiss rail, then its not been done :evil: , if you have two long bolts with nothing on them :D , RESULT. :dance:

A longer look around on here will show you some pictures, if you need them. :thumbup:

The nuts are a 13mm and you will need a deep socket, if you are going to take off yourself :ugeek:

Happy RCZin :dance:

Paul141
:beer:

Rue1

Reaction score
Mine was spotless underneath - had a great opportunity to have a look when they were re-assembling after the vinyl wrap :)

A

Anonymous

Cheers guys I check tomorrow to when pick mine up ;-)

A

Anonymous

Stu38 said:
Cheers guys I check tomorrow to when pick mine up ;-)

Awesome!! What did you go for?! Tomorrow will definitely be a good day for ya!

A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
A quick way of checking is to look under the rear of the car on the offside, if you have a rusty plate with a large hole in it hanging down from the chassiss rail, then its not been done :evil: , if you have two long bolts with nothing on them :D , RESULT. :dance:

Sorry people its the NEARSIDE rear

oopps