What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Arrived at last

A

Anonymous

After a 4 month wait we finally picked up my wife's 156 Opal White Sport yesterday :happy-wavemulticolor:

We were very undecided to go for the GT or Sport when we ordered, the leather in the GT is really nice but it meant that it came with electric seats and although they are good, they are not ideal when you have to get the children in the back and you have to wait to adjust the seat electrically (noticed this on our test drive).

We hadn't seen the cloth interior either so were a little apprehensive, but I can honestly say that the car is great inside and out. Well done Peugeot. :thumbup:

I have attached a few photos (Weather wasn't great yesterday, I will post better photos in time)

A

Anonymous

Looking fantastic. Many happy miles of safe motoring. :clap:

FGRob

Reaction score
Looking good - I know what you mean about the seats, mind you we don't use the back after the wifes little problem :lol: :lol:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Can see you like your spoilers visible :lol:

That's 2 nice cars you've got!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
That is stunning - can't beat white :thumbup:

I'm also getting the sport. I've seen a RCZ in the showroom with cloth seats and they are very good quality - top notch. However, I am having mine re-trimmed as I do like leather in a car (my last 3 cars have had leather) and they are also easier to keep clean than cloth I find.

Does the RCZ fit in your garage by the way?

A

Anonymous

Thats looks great im jealous :) how do you think the drive compares to the lotus?

A

Anonymous

Cheers Guy/Gals, I just couldn't wait to get home today to pinch the keys off the wife and take it for a spin :D

Brooktop said:
Can see you like your spoilers visible :lol:

That's 2 nice cars you've got!!!
What makes you think that I like Spoilers. :lol: to be honest I think the spoiler looks good on the move but the car looks better IMHO with it down when stationery.
I hadn't noticed the different painted wheels (on the inside) until you mentioned them in your earlier thread, really pleased with them too.

RCZ1 said:
That is stunning - can't beat white :thumbup:

I'm also getting the sport. I've seen a RCZ in the showroom with cloth seats and they are very good quality - top notch. However, I am having mine re-trimmed as I do like leather in a car (my last 3 cars have had leather) and they are also easier to keep clean than cloth I find.

Does the RCZ fit in your garage by the way?

You won't be disappointed RCZ1, I know you have been waiting longer than most but your nearly there now, I look forward to seeing your re-trimmed seats.
The RCZ does fit in the garage but my wife isn't happy getting it in and out and anyway the space in there is already accounted for.

RCZ146 said:
Thats looks great im jealous :) how do you think the drive compares to the lotus?
The RCZ handles well in fairness (Not too keen on the big steering wheel thou) but the Lotus is in a different league.

Can't believe the attention that it gets thou, everyone seems to be commenting on it , never had this much attention in the Lotus.

A

Anonymous

hi mate you live in my street, this is crazy but i am getting a very similar model, when i saw yours the other day i was devestated. i live at no. 47.

A

Anonymous

jamesgx05 said:
when i saw yours the other day i was devestated.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :lol: :lol: :lol: :text-goodpost:

A

Anonymous

i literally was banging my head against the wall, from now on when people see mine they will be like, oh look another one!!!! tamping

A

Anonymous

jamesgx05 said:
hi mate you live in my street, this is crazy but i am getting a very similar model, when i saw yours the other day i was devestated. i live at no. 47.

Hi James, :greetings-wavingblue:
There's only one thing for it, your going to have to move and pretty damn quick before you get the car. :lol:

Pop down and introduce yourself and have a look at the car (If I can get the keys off my wife that is :lol:)

Andrew

A

Anonymous

would be great if you could put some other photos, also from the inside, i have one order exact like your with cloth seats. Mine is an HDI.
Regards from Sunny Malta :)
(awaiting more photos :) )