What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Arrival of new RCZ's into the UK

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi' all :greetings-wavingblue: ,,and especially all those that have ordered and are awaiting delivery of a Brand New RCZ !

The reason being, I live in the part of Kent where new vehicles are imported from around the world and housed and prepped before they get distributed throughout the country, this afternoon parked on a car transporter in a compound were a number of RCZ's partially clad in the protective transit wrap. I saw Moroccan Red and also Silver coloured ones so if you're awaiting delivery maybe one of them was yours! :dance:

.the big blue (..other than at a meet its not often you get to see a mass of chic Z's nose to tail ,,and unlike mine not a scuffed wheel between them !)

A

Anonymous

I can honestly say I've NEVER seen more than one (not including mine) at any one time, not even in a forecourt. Solitary creatures up here....
I can't wait to see them come together when they take part in their annual migration to Yorkshire.......

renegade79

Reaction score
I've never seen a Moroccan red or a dolphin blue one yet!! Roll on the May Bank holiday!!!

A

Anonymous

Barely a day goes by I don't see a couple up here in the Tyneside/Northumberland area but it took almost 2 yr before I saw my first flipper, and even then not up close. Same goes for Amber. I've yet to see a Morrocan red though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Moroccan red is a beauty to behold in the sunshine :)

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/
Your photos of yours always look utterly gorgeous, I hope the first one I do see in the flesh can live up to the images and expectations I have fixed in my head now ;) :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi' all :greetings-wavingblue:

..the big blue shed a tear upon hearing that in the 21st century there are some Z' worshipers that have not had the opportunity to see Dolphin Blue and Moroccan Red in the flesh. Both colours are a sight to behold even though they are from opposite ends of the "sparkle spectrum"! ,,The Red in the sun is akin to a glistening ruby whereas the the Blue is akin to a refined and dulled sapphire and I was lucky in that the latter colour chose me as we say!! :eusa-whistle:

.the big blue (..bidding for national lottery funds so that all Z' worshipers can be taken on a Z' safari tour AND beer!) :beer:

A

Anonymous

the big blue said:
Hi' all :greetings-wavingblue:

..the big blue shed a tear upon hearing that in the 21st century there are some Z' worshipers that have not had the opportunity to see Dolphin Blue and Moroccan Red in the flesh. Both colours are a sight to behold even though they are from opposite ends of the "sparkle spectrum"! ,,The Red in the sun is akin to a glistening ruby whereas the the Blue is akin to a refined and dulled sapphire and I was lucky in that the latter colour chose me as we say!! :eusa-whistle:

.the big blue (..bidding for national lottery funds so that all Z' worshipers can be taken on a Z' safari tour AND beer!) :beer:

An easier alternative is to come to Yorkshire in May, we will have more RCZ's in attendance than ever before. :clap: We need to inform Norris and Ross McWhirter. Any mediums available? :lol:

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi' 0058RON :greetings-wavingblue: ,,you're right in that it will be easier to take a trip up North (as we Southerners say) in May rather than me trying to beg funds from the National Lottery for our separatist Z' meet & safari ! ,,I say 'separatist' as I take it Audi TT's will not be welcome??

I say the latter NOT because I dislike TT's ,,BUT because that's all I ever hear my Z' being likened too ,,SO maybe that's why Peugeot saw fit to christen the original Z' with such a large birth mark on its front !

.the big blue (..now wondering whether I can make a pilgrimage up North in May ,,as I believe the renown RCZ1 will be providing full 'details' for a mere box of chocolates ....she said it not me !!) :eusa-think: :clap:

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi' RCZ1 :greetings-wavingblue: ..last September when this Southerner made a Holy Crusade up North in my then Celica I found the roads in Wakefield where I have family were blighted with speed camera's :eek:
What will await me should I return in a 200 GT ,,that's my concern !

Then again a mere 'two' creme eggs to have my Z' on par with the finish of yours is tempting especially if the Chemical Guys and the Poor Boys will be assisting you in the transformation !!

.the big blue (..just having a solicitor draw up a binding contract re: two creme eggs = alloy wheel refurb & full detail) ! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

North Yorkshire is totally void of any fixed speed cameras. Not a one to be seen anywhere is this fine county :clap: Now Abz must me Chemical Guys owing to his constant experimentation's which leave me aptly as poor boys after my flirtation with the legal profession last year.

You too will be in a poor state if you continue blindly down the road of contracts to secure the services of our queen. You should be made aware of the preponderance of "straight forward" cases that become "more complicated than originally thought" beware Bigun, all that's shiny isn't gold

Abzynthe

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
Now Abz must me Chemical Guys owing to his constant experimentation's..

For some reason, I pictured myself as the Weetos man when I read that lol.

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
OO58RON said:
Now Abz must me Chemical Guys owing to his constant experimentation's..

For some reason, I pictured myself as the Weetos man when I read that lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the big blue

Reaction score
...umm' so now we know the true identities of the Chemical Guys and the Poor Boys (ron and abz respectively) ,,with the reference that was made about the 'queen' of detailing you don't have to be a mere Back Bencher ,,Weetos or no Weetos
to work out that RCZ1 is in fact the controlling mind of the Dodo empire ,,,now that explains her fetish for exquisite and expensive wax and a third Z' in gem stone 'moroccan red' on its way ! :eusa-think:

With regards to 'speed cameras' how did North Yorkshire manage to push all of its speed camera's into West Yorkshire AND whats all this nonsense about splitting up a county as surely up North is simply UP NORTH ?? A colleague of mine is from Humberside yet he insists he is from East Riding/Yorkshire !!

.the big blue (..maybe I need to make pilgrimage to the Z' meet with two creme eggs if only to take charge of the rebelliousness that has split your white rose County and make it subservient to The Beautiful South again) ! :lol: