What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Arggghhh

A

Anonymous

So I've washed the car and as it was a lovely day I thought, I'll touch up the stone chip on the rear quarter panel.

Went to get the paint stick that I picked up just over a week ago and went to use it.

Just one problem, despite giving the stick being ordered off the back of the car reg plate and thus the chassis number - the paint stick supplied is Flint Grey and the car is Mercury Grey.

Not sure where this c**k up occurred but I do start to wonder about the dealer. Thankfully it's only been a combination of little things, but you do wonder.

A

Anonymous

CatherineF said:
So I've washed the car and as it was a lovely day I thought, I'll touch up the stone chip on the rear quarter panel.

Went to get the paint stick that I picked up just over a week ago and went to use it.

Just one problem, despite giving the stick being ordered off the back of the car reg plate and thus the chassis number - the paint stick supplied is Flint Grey and the car is Mercury Grey.

Not sure where this c**k up occurred but I do start to wonder about the dealer. Thankfully it's only been a combination of little things, but you do wonder.
I've got the mercury grey rcz. The code for the touch up paint on my box is 9863 J4

A

Anonymous

Ian68 said:
CatherineF said:

I've got the mercury grey rcz. The code for the touch up paint on my box is 9863 J4

A

Anonymous

Ian thanks for that.

They have supplied me with 9863 71.