What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Are my seats lama grey ?

braveheart

Reaction score
Hi troops, couple of pics of my seats getting my drivers seat bolster touched up and all the seats cleaned and protected upholsterer says that seats are grey !! What do u guys think and is there any sites i can use to check ? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I assumed mine were Llama grey, and yours are the same colour.
My arm rest and door cards are the same colour as the dashboard though. Must have been an option?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
It seems there were several combinations as options.....

Attachments

• IMG_3176.JPG
    IMG_3176.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 5,180

braveheart

Reaction score
I honestly thought they were a light cream colour, but grey it is, il post pics of the finish I get after the touch up is done if anyone wants to see how it turned out.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Thanks,

I was a little worried to start with, I thought the seats would mark up badly being so light, but in fact they have proven to be quite easy to keep clean.

tianorth

Reaction score
PM me your Vin number and email address and I'll forward you a pdf of everything your car has from the Peugeot service site.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I use Astonish Leather Cleaner, and Wheelers Natural Beeswax Leather Balm. I did get Wheelers Leather Cleaner too, but I found the far cheaper Astonish to be more effective.

It brings off the blue dye from denim & any small marks that appear. The Wheelers Balm does leave a nice finish & buffs up well.

I tend to only use it when I notice a “blue hue” appearing on the drivers seat, or just every so often. I read that over cleaning wasn’t a good idea for leather.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I use Astonish Leather Cleaner, and Wheelers Natural Beeswax Leather Balm. I did get Wheelers Leather Cleaner too, but I found the far cheaper Astonish to be more effective.

It brings off the blue dye from denim & any small marks that appear. The Wheelers Balm does leave a nice finish & buffs up well.

I tend to only use it when I notice a “blue hue” appearing on the drivers seat, or just every so often. I read that over cleaning wasn’t a good idea for leather.

DKZ...

Over cleaning leather with strong cleaning agents, is definitely not a good idea, i did this in my 307cc which had cream seats.... I ended up taking the colour off altogether in a couple of places. Good news is, there's about 70 or so different paint colours to choose from to re-do if needed.

:beer: