What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Arche vinyl wrapping (with pictures)

wilsofar

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing the result.

I had a black Smart Roadster Coupe which I had the wheels powder coated gold ,but a much stronger colour than yours and it looked great.

I will be interested to see how the wheels come up ,as they are the same style as on mine although the body colour is dark grey not black.

Reky_Fr

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing the result.

I had a black Smart Roadster Coupe which I had the wheels powder coated gold ,but a much stronger colour than yours and it looked great.

I will be interested to see how the wheels come up ,as they are the same style as on mine although the body colour is dark grey not black.
I guess that this photoshop would be able to answer ;)

TheJack

Reaction score
Looks really good! Out of interest how much vinyl per arch did you use?

Reky_Fr

Reaction score
You should consider 2,30m as minimum length, so 2,5m*1,52m would be the good size.
I've personally bought 3x1,52 because I was wondering to wrap the wheels too but during my first tries, I've destroyed several vinyl wrap pieces

TheJack

Reaction score
That's great, if I buy 2.5m x 1.52m and cut it in half would that be enough or just buy 2 rolls of it?

Reky_Fr

Reaction score
Only 1 piece about 2,5m x 1,52m, that would be enough.
Caution : do not work in area with an ambient temperature inferior to 20°C

RCZ20HDI

Reaction score
Very nice wrap around the arches 👍🏻
I’m considering doing it for my car as well, how hard was it? And did you have any experience wrapping prior to this project?
Thank you in advance.