What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

April Photo Competition

A

Anonymous

Here's my effort, Took this at Rufford park while the sun was out , hope you like .

A

Anonymous

calipers painted and wheels sealed with Planet Polish Wheel Seal and polish

Abzynthe

Reaction score
:lol:

Its fine ;)
I am more than happy to do it, but our diaries need to align at the right time lol. So if its easier for anyone else to do it, I wont be offended :)

A

Anonymous

A great drive to Cornwall in the RCZ.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 8,345
A

Anonymous

Re: Here's another couple for the April shoot

mason5465sharon09 said:

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

I'm sure that I recognise this number plate if not the car. Wasn't it one of RCZ GT200's but I don't recall the name of the member from Milton Keynes that bought it off of him?

Reaction score
It was registered from Milton Keynes a young lady owned it up until i brought it in 2012, her dad brought her the plate as the numbers were the date of her birthday, i think it came from Perrys Milton Keynes, i've just come back from Lynton & Lydmouth hence the photo's :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mason5465sharon09 said:
It was registered from Milton Keynes a young lady owned it up until i brought it in 2012, her dad brought her the plate as the numbers were the date of her birthday, i think it came from Perrys Milton Keynes, i've just come back from Lynton & Lydmouth hence the photo's :thumbup:

Yep that's what I thought. Marcus had it as his company car. (Perrys) sold it to a forum member and as you say plate related to her DOB.

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
mason5465sharon09 said:

Yep that's what I thought. Marcus had it as his company car. (Perrys) sold it to a forum member and as you say plate related to her DOB.

Wow thanks for that info Ron it would be interesting to find out some history regarding my z, :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Some corkers again this month! :clap: Not long left now to submit your entries!