What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Anyone got a spare £458,333...

Abzynthe

Reaction score
If we lent you that, you would still need to come up with the VAT :p

Gorgeous car though!!

A

Anonymous

Sure, why not. Pm me. I do get first drive though, right? Say about the next 50 years then it's your turn...

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
If we lent you that, you would still need to come up with the VAT :p

Gorgeous car though!!

That's ok...I don't really NEED a house...do I? :lol:

stevebasshead said:
Sure, why not. Pm me. I do get first drive though, right? Say about the next 50 years then it's your turn...

Well...the terms of your lending are reasonably fair. Call it 25 years and you have a deal. ;) :D

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
stevebasshead said:

Well...the terms of your lending are reasonably fair. Call it 25 years and you have a deal. ;) :D
Well, since I figure you're going to have to rob a bank in order to pay back my loan to you I think you might be out on parole after 35 years so how does that sound? Oh and be careful not to catch your tag on the sill getting in and out :p

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
How much do you want for the Haribo?

Well I was really looking for £453,333. It's vintage after all. However, for you, I'll take £453,330 AND I'll even throw in a pen lid. They always come in handy.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
Evil Derboy said:
How much do you want for the Haribo?

Well I was really looking for £453,333. It's vintage after all. However, for you, I'll take £453,330 AND I'll even throw in a pen lid. They always come in handy.
Does sound like a bit of a bargain that! I'll consider it and get back to you :)

renegade79

Reaction score
never seen one in white before. v nice
slightly off topic, i learned yesterday that the timing kit on a 348 is £2,000stg. those older ferrari's need the engine dropping out to change belts etc. the cost of ferrari ownership eh........

A

Anonymous

boy are you in luck, just had an e mail from a distant relative in umbongabonga who has that EXACT amount waiting for me to collect off him. :thumbup: turns out he is a prince and needs me to hold the money for him as he is having some banking issue's

all i need now is your name, address and bank details and i can get the cash to you ASAP. ;)

Abzynthe

Reaction score
lee055 said:
boy are you in luck, just had an e mail from a distant relative in umbongabonga who has that EXACT amount waiting for me to collect off him. :thumbup: turns out he is a prince and needs me to hold the money for him as he is having some banking issue's

all i need now is your name, address and bank details and i can get the cash to you ASAP. ;)

Thats a coincidence. I have the same distant relative send me an email :lol:

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
lee055 said:

Thats a coincidence. I have the same distant relative send me an email :lol:

lee055 said:

Wow...isn't that a spot of good fortune. I'll be sure to provide you with ALL my personal details ASAP!! It's almost like this is fate!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Tomas_90 said:
renegade79 said:
never seen one in white before. v nice
slightly off topic, i learned yesterday that the timing kit on a 348 is £2,000stg. those older ferrari's need the engine dropping out to change belts etc. the cost of ferrari ownership eh........
It's apparently not that bad:
http://carbuying.jalopnik.com/heres-the ... 1618373529

Jaysus...look at the major service costs!! :eek: I thought a couple of hundred bucks was pricey!!

A

Anonymous

Nae USE TAE ME as it's NAE Xenon's....LOL....On a similar note, l just started work today at the small Mclaren showroom next too a Bentley showroom,God l am on a Downer :thumbdown: How the other half live...its A PLACE FOR THE Disgustingly rich....A Evoque 2.2d Overfinch with 22" wheels.. :wtf: .....cheapest car they have £65,000 and its sold...the Mclarens look NAF like :thumbdown: not enough personality/originality....they look like expensive KIT CARS :thumbdown: A pearl white Gallardo Spyder drove in...too the FORECOURT :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: the sound was Orgasmic, but it looked Chavy compared to to what was on the Forecourt....Bentley,Bentley....,if ye dont mind Rizz as soon as l start on this Site,l will post some really nice photos of cars.

Mclarens sound like cars on A PS3/4 Via HOME CINEMA SYSTEM....ie no SOUL... :thumbdown: