What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Any plans for UK meets June - sept?

lionheart

Reaction score
Have sen some events posted in the past but post COVID restrictions there seems to be a lack of events.

Are there any plans for any? :)

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes there's quite a few meetings over the year first one is sports cars in the park at Newby Hall 7th may, then Scampton Hall June, big meet of the year pug fest July. And others last one is September 10th castle Howard sports cars in the park..
.. These are off the top of my head, but many more if you look on RCZ UK Facebook group page this is where most of the meeting are posted etc.
Hope this is helpful...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

lionheart

Reaction score
Yes there's quite a few meetings over the year first one is sports cars in the park at Newby Hall 7th may, then Scampton Hall June, big meet of the year pug fest July. And others last one is September 10th castle Howard sports cars in the park..
.. These are off the top of my head, but many more if you look on RCZ UK Facebook group page this is where most of the meeting are posted etc.
Hope this is helpful...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Many thanks much appreciated, will give the facebook page a look. All the best.

travelswithanrcz

Reaction score
Could someone please post the link to the Facebook page here thanks? Just so I make sure I join the right one?

RCZash

Reaction score
Enjoyed the SCITP meet at Newby Hall. Nice cars and we also enjoyed the house and gardens.

Attachments

• IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 4

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Great day out with the RCZ UK group at Newby hall great turn out as always and the weather behaved!
RCZ owners are such lovely people 😊IMG_6362.jpegIMG_6350.jpegIMG_6348.jpegIMG_6346.jpegIMG_6343.jpegIMG_6339.jpegIMG_6335.jpeg