What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

any help with this water

A

Anonymous

Hi ppl spare wheel well is filling with water it's clean water so not off the road and can i hell locate the leak every thing is dry in the boot even the compresser black polystyrene is dry any help please thanks john

CircuitMonkey

Reaction score
john1506 said:
Hi ppl spare wheel well is filling with water it's clean water so not off the road and can i hell locate the leak every thing is dry in the boot even the compresser black polystyrene is dry any help please thanks john

When I had this happen on my 308 it was the cable to the rear light clusters getting caught in the cluster to body seal that was letting water in. Would be worth a check

A

Anonymous

It is not condensation the water is up to 3 or more inches deep and I drain it out very often I have a pic but says file is to big

renegade79

Reaction score
Do you have any dodgy electrical gremlins? Some owners have reported water ingress in and around the boot lid which has caused a few central locking and other electrical items. Might be worth checking this.