What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Any female forum members?

RCZ1

Reaction score
olly said:
Off topic but just comenting on amber have ing A red one I nearly bought a red one but was worried on the resale so got a charcoal still think red was the best use to love the 206s in firedance orange

I quite agree with you Olly. I had the firedance 207CC when they first came out. I loved that colour and they weren't that many around in that colour either.
Mind you, when I came to trade it in for my Mini Cooper, the Mini salesman, said "it was an undesirable colour" and would not sell. I walked out - didn't want to do business with someone like him. Bought my Mini from a dealer about 30 miles away, who was much nicer and gave me a very good trade in price :!:

I know colour is very much a personal thing - but he didn't have to insult me.

A

Anonymous

Hi ladies. Newbie as of yesterday living in Bangor, Northern Ireland. I took my test drive in an amber one and couldn't decide whether or not I liked it. The problem is, I am currently driving a Samba red Hyundai coupe which is a definite red and made the amber look a wee bit odd next to it, but when viewed on its own, especially with the sun glinting off its lovely haunches, it looks magnifico!!! So enjoy your lovely car, Amber, and get used to heads turning. :greetings-wavingblue: :clap: :thumbup: