What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Any female forum members?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Are there any female forum members on here or am I the only one :eusa-think:

It would be nice to have a few more..................... :)

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ1 is is one other female member called karen110267 she picked her car up a couple of weeks ago, she has posted pics in the gallery if you'd like a look.

Cheers Grant

RCZ1

Reaction score
Grantp said:
Hi RCZ1 is is one other female member called karen110267 she picked her car up a couple of weeks ago, she has posted pics in the gallery if you'd like a look.

Cheers Grant

Thanks Grant. Yes I remember her. Are there anymore?

A

Anonymous

Yes, ME!

I'm stilling waiting for my RCZ. Ordered about 3 weeks ago but it seems ssssooooo much longer!! Expecting delivery in October. It's my first ever brand new car, and I'm having personal plates for the first time too. Can't wait!

Does seem a very male orientated forum, apart from Karen (with all the pictures) and she doesn't seem to be on here now she's got her RCZ to drive! Wonder why!??!?

A

Anonymous

And me! Got mine last week (pearl white 156 sport) having been expecting to wait until August....so don't give up hope if you're still waiting! Tho' it certainly is worth the wait.

Question is.....are all us girlies getting white cars??!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Oh yes, it does seem like us girls are all getting white cars - that's because we have good taste ;)

Its nice to know that there are a few more girlies on here - we have to stick together.

Did you get any options on your Marianne and any pics?

A

Anonymous

Indeed we do! I have the darker grey (forgotten the name already!)alloys but no other options....automatic wipers etc sounded irritating!

I have pics, but not on this m/c....will post them later.

Mari

A

Anonymous

Good choice M looks well cool. White is always a head turner
G

A

Anonymous

Hi, I am a new owner..or will be on monday 9th August. I bought the GT 156 amber red, I don't think anyone has bought this colour yet? You either like it or you don't :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Amber said:
Hi, I am a new owner..or will be on monday 9th August. I bought the GT 156 amber red, I don't think anyone has bought this colour yet? You either like it or you don't :clap:

Welcome to the forum Amber - good to see yet another female on the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

Good news about your RCZ - only a week to go. When did you order?

My dealer has the Amber Red as a demo. Its the first time I've seen it and I really like it. If I had not already ordered the pearl white, I would have had that colour. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Amber good to have you along. Great colour. Enjoy next Monday.

A

Anonymous

HI AMBER seen the colour today in the showroom looks fantastic

A

Anonymous

Hi all, thanks for the welcome.

I went to the showroom to buy either the Shark grey or the nera black...test drove the the 156 nera black demo. Was sitting down doing the paperwork and behind me was the Amber on show. I couldn't help but keep looking at it and asked the dealer to get the car out and put it next to the nera black. I thought it looked amazing and you can really see the all the curves and lines on the Amber.
So bizarre, Out of all the colour we saw on the internet, we said we wouldn't buy the Amber colour....And now we pick it up on monday :dance:

So excited.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Just goes to show that it really is better to see colours in the flesh rather than in pictures or the internet.

Not many sleeps to go now :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

Hi, another female soon to be RCZ owner here. Not too used to these forums, this is usually the territory of the male petrol heads in my house. My son is astounded that his Mum has joined a car forum! It's been nice to read all the great posts about the RCZ, and I'm counting down the days till 1st sept when I get my opal white gt car.

A

Anonymous

Hi

There are plenty of us females on the forum,waiting for mine its build date was yesterday hopefully not much longer!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Sandra64 said:
Hi, another female soon to be RCZ owner here. Not too used to these forums, this is usually the territory of the male petrol heads in my house. My son is astounded that his Mum has joined a car forum! It's been nice to read all the great posts about the RCZ, and I'm counting down the days till 1st sept when I get my opal white gt car.

Don't be worried - we are all very friendly on here and there are quite a few of us females. Women can enjoy cars just as much as men can - especially something that looks as good as the RCZ :dance:

A

Anonymous

Off topic but just comenting on amber have ing A red one I nearly bought a red one but was worried on the resale so got a charcoal still think red was the best use to love the 206s in firedance orange