What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Any fellow bikers here....

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
I drive a 2001 Honda VFR800 with in the meantime a few mods. :oops:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm not a biker but it is an ambition in life to own a Harley Davidson before I die. I just love the look of these things. My husband did offer to buy me one a couple of years ago if I took and passed my bike test, but I never got round to it. One day though......... :D

A

Anonymous

I've been put off bikes after my mate died on the m8 2 years ago on his bike- will never look at them the same!

A

Anonymous

road offroad motorcycle trials for 15 years at club level still luv it and try to follow it as much as poss

A

Anonymous

I would love to get a road bike,

Many years ago all my mates did their bike tests and i opted for the car test, to this day i'm sorry i didnt try the bike one first.
I have had scramblers and the odd small road bike with "L" plates on, but nothing for years now.

The wife is terrified of them, so i cant see me getting now though, but i just love them.

A

Anonymous

Alzo said:
As the title..."Any fellow bikers here...."
After many Sportbikes I'm now riding the 2011 Version of the mighty Triumph Speed Triple 1050. Immense machine...the naked bike helps keep the silly speeds to a minimum...but still a force to be reckoned with in the twisty bits...where the skill is anyway...cake and eat it really...and also delighted that a British manufacturer is once again showing the way...well...anyone :?:

I ride a Tiger 800 every day :D

A

Anonymous

Alzo said:
MGJ said:
Alzo said:
As the title..."Any fellow bikers here...."
After many Sportbikes I'm now riding the 2011 Version of the mighty Triumph Speed Triple 1050. Immense machine...the naked bike helps keep the silly speeds to a minimum...but still a force to be reckoned with in the twisty bits...where the skill is anyway...cake and eat it really...and also delighted that a British manufacturer is once again showing the way...well...anyone :?:

I ride a Tiger 800 every day :D
Good man...smashing looking bike...have you seen the 1200 version in the MCN :?:

Yup looks good, not sure if it's the road version or the ADV, as it does not have spokes. But if the engine is anything like the 800 it will take some beating. 140bhp yes pls

nastro azzurro

Reaction score
Not a biker but a scooterist. Lambretta GP 200 1971. Celebrated its 40th birthday in August!
Engine has been slightly modified.................... :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r02Zsk3Nqjg[/youtube]

this guy is the world no1 outdoor world champion awesome :clap:

A

Anonymous

CBR 600 F, Hornet 600 F, both 1998 models, both going strong :)

A

Anonymous

Kawasaki ZX10-R (05) for the road and a RRY 'Blade for the track, and a transit to carry it about in...... the RCZ's the wife's - I'm here trying to track down some mirror glass. :(

A

Anonymous

Yamaha XJR1300, 05 plate, a few power mods as well. :dance:

I love my cars but if you want the rush of adrenaline you need a bike :thumbup: Been riding since i was 8 and still get a buzz every time I ride.

joeinferno

Reaction score
RCZ BHOY said:
I love my cars but if you want the rush of adrenaline you need a bike :thumbup: Been riding since i was 8 and still get a buzz every time I ride.

I would like to second that!! Here's my ride.. HONDA CBR600RR