What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Any dealer promotions in July??

A

Anonymous

Just been reading the post about the Nokia promotion in June.

Does anyone know about anything similar that's applicable in July????

A

Anonymous

There is a hint in here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=108 that the offer is on in July but that may just be in conjunction with the 'Just Add Fuel' programme. The Peugeot website is still not updated.

From topics on here, dealers are not moving much on the RCZ price, but worth shopping around for the best price on your part ex if you have one.

A

Anonymous

I pick my new RCZ up on monday and the dealer is sorting out the nokia phone for me... :clap:

A

Anonymous

ordered mine 27 may asked at the weekend if i was getting a phone when i pick the car up one word NO

A

Anonymous

Hi, new orders placed in June were the ones to get the free phone (free satnav for life) its only if the dealers have customers not wishing to take phones they may have them spare.

No promo's on the RCZ, although some dealers do have some amazing pre-reg ones, including ourselves available. Ltd Edition anyone

A

Anonymous

whats the difference with the limited edition models whats the extra features over the gt?

A

Anonymous

Ltd Edt get the black calipers, black 19" sortiege wheels, carbon roof, carbon mirrors, chrome roof hoops, special edition badges, and ours has the quad exhaust for looks. You also get the full xenon's, and a whole host of other goodies!

A

Anonymous

The Nokia phone offer for retail customers has been extended until 30th September 2010.
Check the Peugoet website. Then if you have ordered from July onwards, check with your dealer.
My wife ordered her 4007 end of July and our dealer will have the phone ready and waiting. :thumbup: