What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Another Z on my street

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Spotted this this morning from my bedroom window, that makes 5 on the estate and there were another 2 that have gone now.
We have 2 white (mk1 & mk2) 2 Black mk1’s and mine.
We could have our own meet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Spotted this this morning from my bedroom window, that makes 5 on the estate and there were another 2 that have gone now.
We have 2 white (mk1 & mk2) 2 Black mk1’s and mine.
We could have our own meet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good grief! :shock:
I think, before buying La Gata Negra, I had only SEEN three RCZs and none to touch as they passed.
Even La Gata Negra was viewed on the internet and, in person, by our Pug man.
So only touched her after purchase (how gentlemanly!!).
I have no knowledge of another RCZ, other than when seen on the car sales web pages, some motors within a hundred kms or so.
But, I say DKZ5745, how common, old chap, to have FIVE close by! :lol:

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I think there are another 2 in my town, neither of which live near me.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Dare I say it, there are more Z’s round here than TT’s :eek: :eusa-shhh:

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
My last car, 508 GT. I had the only one for miles.
Never saw another for about a year.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully your neighbors aren’t forum members as it’s going to be pretty awkward having to explain firstly the drone photos and now the bedroom window surveillance! :lol: :lol:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Hopefully your neighbors aren’t forum members as it’s going to be pretty awkward having to explain firstly the drone photos and now the bedroom window surveillance! :lol: :lol:
Not to mention his wife's shrubbery, eh? :oops: :lol: :eusa-whistle:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:

Look, let’s get this straight, it’s years since that last conviction, and the shock therapy in the rehab centre worked eventually, and the telescopes trained on bedroom windows are only there to check that the glass is clean and that no burglars are in there. :shock:
I still deny emphatically the accusations regarding underwear going missing from washing lines, and the collection I have in the secret drawer is just a coincidence. :oops:

:law-policered: :eusa-shhh:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I also emphatically deny the stalking accusations, and nothing was proven in court, oh I forgot, I’m supposed to just say “no comment” :eusa-whistle: :eusa-shhh:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
neilgsxr69 said:

Look, let’s get this straight, it’s years since that last conviction, and the shock therapy in the rehab centre worked eventually, and the telescopes trained on bedroom windows are only there to check that the glass is clean and that no burglars are in there. :shock:
I still deny emphatically the accusations regarding underwear going missing from washing lines, and the collection I have in the secret drawer is just a coincidence. :oops:

:law-policered: :eusa-shhh:
Well now I know where the wifes pair of pants went she says you can keep the pants but can she have her 12 pegs Back.?. Lol... :D :beer:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
tianorth said:
DKZ5745 do you need more stalker cards?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Never did have any of those Chris :eusa-think: