What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Another one with the White Bug

A

Anonymous

pearly white that is :)
2.0 ordered, coming end of April (keeping fingers crossed so that we can take it out for May holiday)
love the forum, found it couple of weeks ago, plenty to read about, thanks to all

A

Anonymous

Welcome teodor71. End of April not too long, but I know from experience it must feel like a heck of a long time away. Other than the colour what spec have you gone for. Whatever you have chosen you will enjoy, believe me.

Regards

Jez

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hey, another pearl lover. You won't be disappointed- it's fantastic :thumbup:

Not too much longer to wait for your new toy. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Big up for the Pearly Whites! welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

You can't beat a Pearly White, IMHO the best colour, although make sure that you like spend time cleaning ;-)

A

Anonymous

Welcome, Teodor71, even tho' you're slightly biased :lol: towards those Pearly Kings and Queens. I love my Freddie but I know each and every one of us love our own personal choices so you won't be disappointed. Enjoy the forum whilst you wait for your chariot.

A

Anonymous

thanks for the welcome
the specs:
black inside, xenon outside ;)
grey/silver 19"
navi and JBL sound
GT (small steerin and short gearshift)
black front grill
my wife will enjoy it and hope I will be allowed to drive it occasionally ;)

A

Anonymous

hello again

today is the day the White bug really bit me hard- ;)
the beauty is here, my first drive today in the sun was probably the slowest I made in a very long time, but soooo nice ;) wife adors it too (lucky me- it is hers after all) :thumbup:
asked the dealer not to wash it (after reading the RCZ1's stories and instructions am now terrified of sponges- luckily got my wool mitt in time)
just love the reflection in windows of buildings when cruising by
love the small steering wheel :D
ah, the spring is here at last ;)

pictures follow after the first wash

p.s. great forum girls and guys!!!