What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

another noobie on the road

A

Anonymous

Got my car on sat 26.01.13 its a 2 ltr gt diesel in black everythings ok but i cant find were to put my sim card i have bluetoothed my ohone ok and found the aux plug inside the armrest but next to it its a blanked out plug is it elsewhere ..not got satnav so it wont be in there

RCZ1

Reaction score
If you don't have the Sat Nav system then you can't use a sim card. In your armrest you should have a USB connection and Aux connection. Your contacts on your phone are accessed by using the lowest stalk on the right hand side behind the steering wheel. Press and hold the button on the end of this stalk and it will bring up your directory.

Welcome to the forum and RCZ ownership :)

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome, hope we get to see your new pride and joy :smile:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

posted pic in gallery section as well

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Congratulations and Welcome! You will find everything and anything you are looking for in regards to the RCZ here, and of course we have the biggest selection of items for the RCZ!