What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Another 'Newbie'

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

Nice to come across a dedicated forum for the RCZ; never had this kind of exclusivity with my 308!

I'm in the 'honeymoon' period having picked up my RCZ about 72 hours ago. First impressions are..

Great sound :clap:
Looks great in Amber Red :clap: (I can't decide if it looks like the colour that BMW chose for their 1M press cars)
The dash clock :clap: (shades of Bentley's dash Breitlings)
Getting in and out gracefully is a challenge :oops: (who is the tallest RCZ owner? At 6'3 I think folding myself in half would be easier)

Looking forward to seeing what the forums all about..

A

Anonymous

The 1M was Valencia orange personally only 6"1 but still manage to regularly batter head on roof getting out but only had car 5 days will eventually get used to it being tall driving position was bit different after bimmer but after couple of days it fells natural now although glad its got smaller sports steering wheel or my knees wouldn't fit

A

Anonymous

Limited car porch and can't open the door fully, so I just let myself DROP into the car every time I want to enter it. 6'.

A

Anonymous

welcome to the forum ,
wow I'm only 5'4 and find getting in and out of the RCZ hard , I try to glide in but its more Like a drop :lol:
I pulled a muscle in my back just a week after getting my beautiful RCZ and was worry it was due to the car been so low ,going from a 4x4 to a sport car maybe the reason :thumbdown:
but I'm okay now :eusa-shhh: until the next time ;)

A

Anonymous

I am 70 this year, my wife 76, neither of us have any difficulty whatsoever getting in or out of the RCZ. Mind you I am 5ft-6", my wife is only 5ft.

A

Anonymous

As the RCZ is a sports coupé, I feel a low seating position is appropriate. I use the lowest setting. I would recommend to tall owners experiencing difficulties getting in to try lowering the seat andsee how you find it.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
As the RCZ is a sports coupé, I feel a low seating position is appropriate. I use the lowest setting. I would recommend to tall owners experiencing difficulties getting in to try lowering the seat andsee how you find it.

Yeh, I think you get better height adjustment with the 'leccy seats too. I had a 308 SW before with manual adjusters and my missus has a 308 CC with 'leccy ones; her seats def go lower..

Thanks for the welcome messages btw :D

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
bigmac3161 said:
mrizzle said:
I'm 6'1 too but have to say that I have no issues getting in or out of the RCZ. Perhaps this is more to do with my age (29) than my height...?! Hahaha

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?iqjywa
U trying say I'm old :D :D :eusa-think:

Well I didn't like to say but... :D

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?i1rga4
I know used to think 40 was old :shock: and now I'm 40 i feel old o well comes to us all :helpme: