What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Another Newbie

George123

Reaction score
Morning all,
I thought having signed up I should take a few seconds to introduce myself!
I kind of came across the forum while researching a new purchase for my mum. Her beloved BMW has recently gone to the scrappy in the sky, and while flicking through adds on autotrader she was drawn to the beauty of a 2010 white 2.0hdi.
i took her for a test drive and to cut a long and boring story short- am now pondering a couple for myself.
I do have some history with Peugeots, having owned a mk1 106 rallie, 206 gti180 and a 207 thp150. I’ve also had a couple of 3 series BMW’s and currently drive a mk8 Honda Civic. The rcz is not a car I would have picked for myself until now, but I’m definitely gettingone as my mind is made up! So I look forward to being an active member of the forum (and hopefully contributing every once in a while) 😀
I’m looking at the possibility of tuning the hdi, the options available and will then decide from that which of three options to home in on (the r is unfortunately still too north of budget)

Ian J.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
The RCZ is a very good car, I'm on my third and have had very few problems over about 85k miles.
They are also seriously under valued at the moment so good ones won't suffer from much depreciation
All mine have been 1.6 petrol engines but the clever thinking is that the diesel is a better more reliable unit.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum happy hunting for your RCZ I have a Hdi lonely motor so ended up buying on for the wife we love the Hdi....
PS first diesel we have had..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co

George123

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Already thinking about my first mods! I’ve got a feeling I’m going to be posting quite a few questions!!!