What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Another Newbie

hectorshaus

Reaction score
I've had my RCZ for just over a week now, and have to say I love it. It's a 156bhp GT in Dolphin Blue with a few extras, including vision pack, carbon fibre roof, sat nav, light grey leather and JBL speakers. It was a straight choice between this one and a 200bhp GT with no extras. Time will tell if I regret not having the extra power, but I am enjoying all the toys :D .

2retro

Reaction score
Welcome! Let's see some pics then. :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - Rcz'er...

As for the extra power a stage one tune will bring it right up to near the 200 you'd be surprised.

That sounds a great car, my first was a Dolphin blue but it was well loaded and was the 200gt so I was well happy for two years before changing to the R.

Happy driving and as said by 2retro.....

:text-worthless:

hectorshaus

Reaction score
OK, here's a couple of pics (fingers crossed they'll upload). I love the idea of an R and will be looking to upgrade when funds permit.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I notice you have the mushroom leather. Has yours got the seat colour armrest?

Hint hint.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
That looks in mighty fine condition - well done, goes to show most RCZ owners looked after their pride and joy !

hoo err I say matron !!!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
That looks in mighty fine condition - well done, goes to show most RCZ owners looked after their pride and joy !

hoo err I say matron !!!

Just for the politically correct brigade......

The Peugeot RCZ Forum accommodates both male and female members !!!! I think I'll stop now....

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome great looking Z! :beer: as others have said a remap will get you close to the 200 bhp I’ve had my 156 remapped and the difference is amazing well worth doing :thumbup:

Nemi

Reaction score
Hello :wave:

Do all blue RCZs come with chrome grill? :eusa-think:

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
Nemi said:
Hello :wave:

Do all blue RCZs come with chrome grill? :eusa-think:

in greece all rcz's came with chrome grill
the other option (black) was considered as extra and you had to pay more

nice car and tough choise
power or extras???? i know i want them all (although i have an 156 with no extras... :eusa-think: )

Nemi

Reaction score
At first i didn't like blue RCZ but now i'm starting to like it :crazy: Alltough i would prefer black and blue instead of chrome and blue :eusa-think: Something like this:

hectorshaus

Reaction score
Hector's house indeed (after our first dog).

Mapping sounds interesting and is something I might consider down the road (so to speak). What effect does it have on insurance?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
hectorshaus said:
Hector's house indeed (after our first dog).

Mapping sounds interesting and is something I might consider down the road (so to speak). What effect does it have on insurance?
You don’t tell your insurance :eusa-shhh: there is nothing to prove the ecu has been remapped.

frankvdb

Reaction score
Nemi said:
At first i didn't like blue RCZ but now i'm starting to like it :crazy: Alltough i would prefer black and blue instead of chrome and blue :eusa-think: Something like this:

Nah I don't like that at all. For me blue matches chrome much better.

ianGT156

Reaction score
I forgot to inform my insurance company :eusa-whistle:

I shopped around for insurance prices before buying. Rather bizarrely, AVIVA quoted less for the 200 than the 156. It might have been because of some unusual risks unique to me or maybe a slight difference in age between the cars?

Reaction score
Hi,
If you decided to re-map your vehicle then you would 100% have to notify your insurer. If this did course any issues though please feel free to give us a try.
Regards,
Dan.