What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Another new Scottish RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi, I'm Sandra and looking forward to being the owner of an opal white RCZ on 1st Sept. It's been nice to read lots of good comments about the car, and the next week and a half will no doubt drag in till I get my car!

A

Anonymous

hi sandra, likwise, we collect our pearl white car on the 1st as well, it cant come soon enough !! where abouts in scotland are you from ? we are in kilmarnock.

Enjoy when it comes !!

A

Anonymous

Hi Sandra welcome its good to see some more scotts here i already have mine great cars bet you can't wait to get yours. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

alymac said:
hi sandra, likwise, we collect our pearl white car on the 1st as well, it cant come soon enough !! where abouts in scotland are you from ? we are in kilmarnock.

Enjoy when it comes !!

Hi alymac, I'm in Motherwell. Really looking forward to getting my car, as I'm sure you are. Roll on the first!!!

A

Anonymous

rasper said:
Hi Sandra welcome its good to see some more scotts here i already have mine great cars bet you can't wait to get yours. :greetings-wavingblue:

Hi rasper, thanks for the welcome, I'm not too far from you here in Motherwell, so we may pass each other at some point...lol

A

Anonymous

Aaah motherwell just up the road,got my RCZ from taggerts there nice people there they would bend over backwards for you. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Sandra - nice to see another female :greetings-wavingblue:

I wish I was getting mine on the 1st September - you are very lucky.
Don't forget to post pics as soon as you get it. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Welcome to the forum Sandra - nice to see another female :greetings-wavingblue:

I wish I was getting mine on the 1st September - you are very lucky.
Don't forget to post pics as soon as you get it. :thumbup:

Thanks RCZ1. I'll be sure to get some pics on here as soon as I can

A

Anonymous

Hi Sandra :greetings-wavingblue: . Good to have you along!!!!!