What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

And Another... Hello All

Pseud0nym

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my 2015 RCZ THP200:

And hopefully with a little help from you guys it will end up looking something like this:

I apologise for the poor photoshopping, its been a while. Its booked in on the 16th for the following items and I am open to any suggestions/recommendations you all have.

Suspension: Bilstein Dampers with Eibach Springs, 25-40mm Rear & 25mm-35mm Front (anyone have these, I have 19" Alloys can I drop it alll the way?)

Exhaust: Powerflow Quad exhaust system with Rexpeed Rear Valance/Diffuser (Which was a ridiculous amount to import :shock: )

Engine: Pipercross Air Filter, Black Silicone Hose set (if I can find the right on for my car in time).

Beyond that If anyone can help me decide and source the following its my Birthday in August

Brakes: Discs & Pads
Engine: Remap: (Which on is best?) - Dump Valve, Recirculation Valve or None? - Intercooler (because apparently the Forge Motorsport one doesn't fit on my car?) and finally induction kit.
Handling: Strut Brace (which I belive is a 3 piece set?)

Once I have all the performance items sorted, providing I haven't blown the engine or killed myself I will get all the exterior styling done... if I can find someone to install the Roof Vent for me :roll:

Well thanks for taking the time reading, looking forward to getting to know you all and exchanging ideas

Cheers

*Edit*

The image is actually my car, the garage where I bought it last month did 15 images of every angle for their website which I nicked before they took it down (My Car, My images :D )

Interior:

Attachments

• RCZ 1 online.jpg
    RCZ 1 online.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 1,349
  • RCZ 2 Online.jpg
    RCZ 2 Online.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,350
  • RCZ 3.jpg
    RCZ 3.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,329
  • RCZ 4.jpg
    RCZ 4.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,328

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well I love it - well done nice choice and love the interior.

Good luck with all the mods, it will be nice to see how it progresses if it all comes together.

Cheers M. :beer:

Pseud0nym

Reaction score
I will be sure to post images at each stage, I think the total project will take 8-12 months, i've just bought a house so she will have her own plans for my money lol

Pseud0nym

Reaction score
Lo peeps,

I am happy to report that the first modifications to my RCZ went well,

Powerflow Exhaust

I now have a Quad Powerflow exhaust which sounds great, its a lot deeper than the standard exhaust note through the revs and I would say around 3 times louder so its not ridiculously boy racerish and wont give the impression that I am a complete %$&^ but does make the car sound more like it looks.

I will post a sound vid when I get chance to stop off somewhere discreet to rev the engine, my neighbours where I live wouldn't appreciate me doing it on my drive lol.

Rexpeed Valance/Diffuser

I have seen on the forums a few people ask whether the Rexpeed Valance/Diffuser fixes to the original valance. I can confirm that it doesn't. It is a standalone product, which looks great but is (according to the mechanics) a pain in the arse to install.

(Images to follow soon)

Engine Hosing

I went for the Gloss Black silicone hosing to match my cars colour scheme,, didnt take them to long to install and looks ace.

(Images to follow soon)

Pipercross Air filter

Not much to say here really, the only noticable difference is the transition into the turbos power delivery is smoother reducing the kick you get once the lag subsides.

Suspension

My suspension upgrade was the only work which wasn't carried out due to a minor miscalculation on my part. The lads at the garage think that dropping the car 35mmm/45mm with future plans to have skirt and splitters fitted around the car will be to low and I qoute "will make speed bumps into stop bumps" so they recommended either getting 20mm springs or coil overs which will give me something to consider before it goes back in again in August.

August's Modifications

Suspension (2nd attempt :oops: )
Upgraded Brakes
Strut Braces
HKS SQV IV BOV
Engine Remap

I still need to source an upgraded intercooler (if one actually exists) any help?

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I reckon a black leather armrest would suit yours. Meaning your grey one could go in mine instead :thumbup:

Pseud0nym

Reaction score
RCZIain said:
I reckon a black leather armrest would suit yours. Meaning your grey one could go in mine instead :thumbup:

Lol Nice Try :beer:

PugPersson

Reaction score
Hey.
How is the progress going do you have any pictures of the new upgrades? :beer: