What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

An Oldie Newby!

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,
I have had my 1.6 THP - metallic charcoal RCZ for 5 months now. I absolutely love it, best car buying decision I have ever made. Spent some of my hard earned pension, instead of giving it to The Chancellor!
I have a question, I am a retired lady (60+) - am I the oldest female petrolhead who owns an RCZ and still likes to put her foot down and enjoy the corners??

Sue
Cambridge

A

Anonymous

Hi Sue

Glad you are enjoying the world of RCZ ownership. Remember age is just a number :thumbup:

Us older members can still manage a quick lap we just need longer to warm up! :roll:
I don't know the aerage age of RCZ owners but I suspect it's higher than you might think.

Great choce of colour by the way same as mine

J

A

Anonymous

A vaery warm and sincere welcome to you Sue. I very much doubt that you hold the title of the eldest lady owner of an RCZ, however I really do compliment you on your taste. :thumbup: I wish you many more happy smiley miles in your beautiful RCZ :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hey, girl power :dance: :clap:

Good on yer. Doesn't matter what age you are. You are never too old as they say.
Enjoy it to the full, it sure sounds like you are.

We always like to see some pics of your car too :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the compliments lads!! Yes definately the sexiest cars on the road :))

A

Anonymous

Hi, hope you enjoy, I am 70 this year, my wife will be 76, age is just a number!! THP200 SPORT.