What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Am I mad?

GaryLarry

Reaction score
I've just been over to the dealers to settle some paperwork for my new Nera Black (champagne arches).

I'll be picking it up on Wednesday. The dealer asked if I'd like a sneaky peep at it AND I SAID NO! :eek:

Only because it would be rough-waxed and partly covered. I didn't want to spoil the 'moment'. I'm sure she'd want to be all dressed up when we first meet?

Thoughts?

RCZ1

Reaction score
You are very strong willed Gary. I just HAD to see mine even with all its wrappings still on it. I had waited 9 months for it though :thumbup:

Hope all goes well on Wednesday and enjoy the handover - you won't be disappointed with the car :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Very strong-willed indeed. I went over to my dealers' to hand over a cover note and was busy checking out the perimeter to see if I could see an RCZ under wraps! :lol:

GaryLarry

Reaction score
The dealer said that they hadn't actually sold another one since I ordered it two months ago. Quite a surprise - pleased that it's a bit unique for the moment.