What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Alloys

A

Anonymous

best way to work out if alloys will fit?

i have a chance to get a pair of audi rotor wheels
Specification; 9j x 19
Stud Pattern; 5 x 112
Offset; ET33

mine are??
Specification; 8.5j x 19
Stud Pattern; 5 x 108
Offset; ET27

i want to get them so i can use them as winter wheels as they are kurbed

thanks

daniel

A

Anonymous

http://www.rtecalloywheels.co.uk/fitment_guide.htm

Pretty sure they won't fit. Stud pattern needs to match up I think?

Also the offset is different and looks like the Audi wheels sit further out from the hub.

8.5 & 9 is the depth of the wheel followed by the 19 (diameter) both measured in inches.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nkemyj
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

ah i see think I'm still gunna get them to flog as i found out there worth 400 pound per alloy!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
You will get a lot of people looking at this thread, but as Rczmk said, these wheels will not work. First the stud pattern will not work, so the wheels will not fit on the hub (don't force them either). Both wheels have 5 studs but the layout of the studs/holes will not line-up. Second, if they were too fit, but they won't, the offset is different in that they will sit differently on the car and would cause more problems than it is worth.

A

Anonymous

yeah I think i read through about 200 different websites before finally figuring out what everything means hahah! i think I'm gunna get them and sell them!

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Second, if they were too fit, but they won't, the offset is different in that they will sit differently on the car and would cause more problems than it is worth.

I have alloys with ET32 and they are fine. Difference between those and standard wheels is only 5 mm per side so they sit a bit more inside arches but I haven't had any problems and that 5 mm is hardly noticeable. I'll have to drive unpaved road almost every day so I'm getting less stonechip marks now. ;)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
MK81 said:
RCZ-Performance said:
Second, if they were too fit, but they won't, the offset is different in that they will sit differently on the car and would cause more problems than it is worth.

I have alloys with ET32 and they are fine. Difference between those and standard wheels is only 5 mm per side so they sit a bit more inside arches but I haven't had any problems and that 5 mm is hardly noticeable. I'll have to drive unpaved road almost every day so I'm getting less stonechip marks now. ;)

Yes I agree 5mm is not a going to be much of a change, and since they sit in further that is better. Was just making sure that the person who started this thread was aware that any change in offset needs to be taken into consideration, plus the wheels they were looking at are a little wider too ;)

Nice looking white RCZ :thumbup: