What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Alloygator wheel protectors

Scott1973

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has fitted alloygator rim protectis to their car. I have the 200 bhp with 19 inch alloys

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes but never again as was driving in the Netherlands at speed and one came off sounded awful but lucky no damage to the car and when stopped one also coming off both front wheels the glue made a mess of the wheels and had to get them all refurbished costly job so it's a no go for me... But that's my experience. . Other's may be of different opinion, but it's all down to the individual.....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀 les n Co

Kerr

Reaction score
As Verminator found they can work their way loose. I've seen people with bodywork paint damage as they whip around.

They also don't look good.

BexBart

Reaction score
Yes but never again as was driving in the Netherlands at speed and one came off sounded awful but lucky no damage to the car and when stopped one also coming off both front wheels the glue made a mess of the wheels and had to get them all refurbished costly job so it's a no go for me... But that's my experience. . Other's may be of different opinion, but it's all down to the individual.....
Same experience as Les...never again! Lost one somewhere....and made a real mess of the wheels.

2retro

Reaction score
Don't know about Alloygaters but I've had RimBlades on mine for years and they've never budged...

20210815_132433.jpg

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
It weren’t nice following behind and trying to avoid the the thing hitting my car! 😆