What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Alloy wheels wanted for trial fit - Bournemouth area

GingerMagic

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

As the title suggests, I'm after a set of wheels from an RCZ - to fit onto my car.

Researching online shows that the RCZ alloys will fit exactly onto my car with no messing around - which is ideal. My car is an old Volvo 940 but please don't hold that against me, I own a Peugeot as well... ;-)

I don't mind what size the wheels are ( or condition for that matter if the price is reflected by the condition ) and seeing as I'm based down South in sunny Bournemouth then ideally local would be good but travelling is an option.

Please feel free to contact me with whatever you may have available.
Many thanks in advance.
Kelv

Pedro

Reaction score
Never heard of that one before but its a strange old world I remember when I was a LOT younger you could apparently stick Vag Beetle brake parts on a Porche 😁

GingerMagic

Reaction score
Yeah, in the old days most parts from the same manufacturers were kinda universal..

It's a bit more car specific nowadays, apart from the VAG stuff - but I'm also on the lookout for a Porsche MAF too ( for the Volvo....! )