What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Alloy Wheels Stolen?

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
Gib007 said:
Fair enough. Yes, you are right Gorwell, I am overreacting a little bit.
Tilt alarm, locking wheel nuts and common sense should do the job.

Don't forget.

The biggest Anti-Theft Device you have already, factory fitted and proven to 100% work:

The PEUGEOT Badge on the Front :lol:

Hope this helps. Have a good night my friend.

:greetings-wavingblue:

Hahahaha great! ;)

A

Anonymous

The question you need to find out is whether they fit anything else, if not the are unlikely to be taken :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
Don't forget.

The biggest Anti-Theft Device you have already, factory fitted and proven to 100% work:

The PEUGEOT Badge on the Front :lol:

Hope this helps. Have a good night my friend.

:greetings-wavingblue:

I think that is a very good point Gorwell. I wanted to avoid the "nick me" label on my cars and so have always stayed away from the "better" marques. I could have afforded to buy lower spec'd Mercs,BMW etc. But have always gone for top of the range all toys added lower/middle of the road makes. The problem there, as I have finally realised is the cost in depreciation that comes with such a policy. But a Ford or Vauxhall badge does not attract the attention of the thieving scum bags as much as a Merc or a BMW. So If you think what if (as I do) it will cost you money, even if that is only 5 sets of locking wheel nuts!!

A

Anonymous

All very good points. Thank you all for your replies. I too feel the same way OO58RON - a Peugeot is a pretty safe car to own and the RCZ is absolutely beautiful in every way so to me there's no downside at all! :)

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
Thay'll nick anything in Noo putt ! :lol:

Harpo.....................Please make sure that you note my location;{Near Newport}, I reside in the hills overlooking that . that,,,, City ! ! !
Cheers.

( Hells Bells, that Bins gone again , b***er me)