What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Alloy Spare Wheels

A

Anonymous

Hi All,
:greetings-wavingblue:
I have made available to me 5 Refurbished Alloy Wheels to Original Spec and 4 Alloy wheels refurbished to Matt Black.
I am seeing if the interest is there for me to purchase them.
The Refurbished Matt Black Alloys are sortilege 19 inch type.

Please email me if you are interested and I will quote you price depending on specific model. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Maybe in the summer, I shall have saved enough pennies to consider this option. I would kinda like a spare set for the Winter Tyres that I hope to buy this week, but for now wheels are an expense too far. :cry:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON,

Would you like me to reserve you the 4 Matt Black Alloys for you as spare wheels?? I'll do them at very cheap Price for you. Let me know what you think.

A

Anonymous

That sounds tempting. What do you call very cheap? Winter tyres going on tomorrow. Be good to put them onto a permanent set of wheels. Ridiculously extravagant option I realise. My bestest says that Pearl2 costs more to keep than a woman :lol:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
That sounds tempting. What do you call very cheap? Winter tyres going on tomorrow. Be good to put them onto a permanent set of wheels. Ridiculously extravagant option I realise. My bestest says that Pearl2 costs more to keep than a woman :lol:

Depends on the woman!! :lol;

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

I'd rather have the car :p

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

:lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

I'm very fortunate as I have both :clap: (well for the time being at least :eusa-think: )

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I'm very fortunate as I have both :clap: (well for the time being at least :eusa-think: )

Depends on if you jam your new jack in Pearl again!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

Depends on if you jam your new jack in Pearl again!!
My newly purchased trolley jack is stored in the boot :crazy: I have no intention of repeating that experience!