What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

All New Owners: How's it been?

A

Anonymous

Just wanted to hear from new owners how they've got on with their shiny new toys. Has it been everything you expected? How's the handling been in different weather conditions? How has the dealer treated you at & since the handover? Have you had any troubles with the car minor or major? Just want to hear your comments on new RCZ ownership good or bad.

Cheers
Jas

A

Anonymous

hi jas the rcz is just a dream to drive i have the hdi diesel and i just love driving it we have had it about five weeks and havent really opened her up till today
we went down the motorway and she was doing 80 before i relized no proplems so far touch wood ,my wife returned the car to the dealership friday for it monthly check and was made to feel really important on arrival she was met by the salesman and manager asking how she liked the car this is the secound car we have had from the arbury dealership in lichfield and will not be the last

A

Anonymous

i never got asked to bring mine back for a monthly check :cry: