What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Alfa 4C

A

Anonymous

That is beautiful!
Alfa don't have the best reliability rep but then neither do peugeot lol.

A

Anonymous

Both are stunning. My one bugbear with the 4C is the utterly ridiculous redesign on the CEO's request of the headlight unit to save money. They look like the spiders. Horrific! I'd still be willing to overlook it in a heartbeat though. I know...I'm all heart. ;)

A

Anonymous

Looks a bit too hardcore for me and no toys inside and l do like my toys lol ,love them Grande punto door mirrors lol nice car though

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
I think that even if you could afford one, getting one it's a another matter. The company Irk for also own an Alfa dealership and they are struggling to get any :thumbdown:

It's always the same when a new model is introduced Snowy even worse when its a car like 4c. How much is it anyway :sleeping-yellow: :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

It's 45k Jassy dude which places it firmly in amongst some pretty stiff competition!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
It's 45k Jassy dude which places it firmly in amongst some pretty stiff competition!

:eek: :eek: never it's not worth that and it's not that drop dead gorgeous that it demands that price tag,l actually think the Porsche boxster S is better looking l thought £35,000 max. I would have a RCZR Before the 4c..... :lol:

A

Anonymous

It'd be tough to overlook the Cayman S in my opinion. However, I'd gladly have either!!

A

Anonymous

Well here's one of the first in the UK. I think we can all agree that the lights are awful and the number plate comes seriously close to absolutely destroying the rest of the front. Here it is anyway (at the Italian Supercars Show).

Reaction score
I'm not a fan headlights naff looks like they just stuck the so called number plate on where they could fit it & the alloys :wtf:

A

Anonymous

That's how it should have remained. Lord knows why they let the GM meddle?! One would imagine that it's entirely financial...it certainly wasn't aesthetic!!

A

Anonymous

Carbon fibre it could be made the same stuff as the Space Shuttle...I still wouldnt touch one with a barge poll.

1.Its a Alfa Romeo and being so, will no doubt spend a lot of needless time away from its owner and at the dealership .
2.lts far too expensive mega expensive IN FACT even if i could afford one.
3.I really dont like the look of this car at all.

Boxster S.. :thumbup:

Better still Buy a RCZ-R and bank the other £17,000 :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I'm sorry for this car looks ridiculous the headlights are awful as does the position of the number plate. It will go down a storm in california though.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2