What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Alfa 4C.

A

Anonymous

My goodness... I want so badly.

Mid Engined 1.75 Turbo 240 Bhp

850Kg..

Aims to hunt down the Porsche Caymen

A

Anonymous

I do like it but that will definitely be more than a RCZ and possibly more than an Audi TT

A

Anonymous

Just googled it for a larf! Starts around £40K so well outside my dreams. Will stick with what I can afford.

A

Anonymous

A few pics of the finished car in the metal now if it was just 10 grand cheaper

A

Anonymous

Told you all this was stunning. I think these pics have been around for a while now and that I may have posted similar ones. An absolutely stunning car and an absolute bargain with the looks and performance of a car carrying twice the price tag. Just a shame that we have to put a registration plate on the front!!

A

Anonymous

Absolutely stunning :clap:

So let me think about this, If I part ex the Z, the Polo and the lads new beemer (well I did pay for it afterall :cool: :eusa-think: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if the Alfa 4C is very speed bump friendly though :?
It looks very low :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
So let me think about this, If I part ex the Z, the Polo and the lads new beemer (well I did pay for it afterall :cool: :eusa-think: :lol: :lol:

I like the way you think!!!