What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Aldi TT

Hatman

Reaction score
Seen the RCZ described as this on a 'Piston Heads' forum, did make me laugh. Figo on there also as well as most comparison sites, they are fun to read.

A

Anonymous

Also read this on the Audi forum. Someone put a link with it and said we had a nice looking forum. When I followed the link it arrived at Toys Are Us. :clap: Give them a clap.

They have just found out on the Audi Forum about the new entry Audi TT starting at 21K.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=996yH7b4 ... re=related
Bet they can't wait for the launch :lol: :lol:

Hatman

Reaction score
Yes spotted that also, they make interesting reading. Even a Rover forum has a discussion thread regarding the RCZ & Honda to name a few.

A

Anonymous

Is it me or what? But, I do not give a fig about the Audi TT or those that drive them. I could and would have bought one had I not felt so claustrophobic as soon as I climbed into them. I liked the look and so did my missus, so we went to test drive both versions as they were released. I liked the look of the RCZ, test drove and bought one. I never compare it to a TT although aesthetically there is a resemblance. What is it this comparison thing? We are all individuals and make our purchases based on our own individual tastes and budgets. My Pearl2 is better than any car on the road (in my eyes and opinion) but was that to change then Pearl2 would be traded in. My signature is as true today as the day that I wrote it.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Is it me or what? But, I do not give a fig about the Audi TT or those that drive them. I could and would have bought one had I not felt so claustrophobic as soon as I climbed into them. I liked the look and so did my missus, so we went to test drive both versions as they were released. I liked the look of the RCZ, test drove and bought one. I never compare it to a TT although aesthetically there is a resemblance. What is it this comparison thing? We are all individuals and make our purchases based on our own individual tastes and budgets. My Pearl2 is better than any car on the road (in my eyes and opinion) but was that to change then Pearl2 would be traded in. My signature is as true today as the day that I wrote it.

Yes it's BL**DY childish, a bit like England V Germany. Anyway having nothing better to do I'm of to Halfords to buy some polish.

P.s With my spoiler UP. :lol:

PP's Then will see who the shiniest of them all. :Moony: :wave:

A

Anonymous

I would love a TTRS mind you... But its nearly £60k loaded up... and for that i'd take a V8 Vantage...

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
I would love a TTRS mind you... But its nearly £60k loaded up... and for that i'd take a V8 Vantage...

i had a good look at TTRS down in gourock actually snobby inverkip in a private car park what a machine that would be to drive :cool: It was sooooooooooo low there was no room between the wheel arches and the outside of tyres it had stunning 19 four spoke alloys real expensive looking, silver door mirrors 2 tone leather with the baseball stiching it was white as well gorgeous asbolutely gorgeous :cool: dont they put 365bhp :eusa-think: but at £60k :shock: i would rather have the RS5 coupe :thumbup: