What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ahoy from Bournemouth

A

Anonymous

Hello all you cool RCZ owners!

I get my RCZ the middle of July (fingers crossed), and I cannot wait :dance: I have not seen a single RCZ in this town so will be driving down the main streets and along the coast as proud as a Peacock :cool:

Details: Amber Red THP 156 6 Speed; 19" Sortilege Midnight Silver Alloy Wheels w' Brilliant Black Calipers and Briliant Black Front Grille, and the interior has Light Grey Lama Leather.

CHEERS !!

A

Anonymous

Welcome yerlanguy What a lovely colour I haven't seen one that colour before niceone :dance: R1

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum. Bournemouth will be all the better for having an Amber Red RCZ to brighten up it's shoreline. Not too long for you to wait now but it'll seem like forever.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome :greetings-wavingblue:

You have quite a rare colour there but stunning all the same. Look forward to seeing your pics when you get it. Not too long to go now :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I will look out for you when I travel down to Exeter. I live In Brighton and normally down your way every fortnight ;)

A

Anonymous

its a screen shot from the configurator on any peugeot site,,, its quite far off the real color

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all your kind words folks. My car is now at the dealership awaiting the DuraGard treatment. I am not a happy camper as the colour I ordered, Amber Red, as seen on the Peugeot web site, and the car they have for me are two different things. I'm thinking of not taking delivery because I don't want a bright red car!

Any advise is appreciated.

A

Anonymous

another funny thing is,,, that when you look at a pic of it,,, it looks way brighter red then when you would look at it in real

A

Anonymous

I would say that if colour was/is such an important criteria, then maybe you really ought to have sought out one to view, prior to placing your order for one.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys!

Finally getting back top you all. Dartanian, you were spot on! I love the colour and here is a photo of me and the Babe. Nice aye...Eat your hearts out TT owners LOL.. :dance: :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

oooo,,, looks like mine,,, same alloys & color... gratz,,, glad you like it :)