What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Aftermarket SAT NAV

NF7

Reaction score
Hello,

I apologize if the questions are stupid or was already answered. I have three questions.

I just got a RCZ 2013 model with NG4 SAT NAV. Of course, I was disappointed to find out that Bluetooth only works for Calls but not for music. This is kind of a big deal for me. The seller was sure that you can use the BT Music with system update, but since he had no interest (older dude), he did not do it. Until now, I worked around this issue with the AUX in the glovebox, but I'm kind of tired of always charging my BT Module every few days.

1. Is there any 12 PIN BT Module, that can be installed directly to the SAT NAV on the back for the NG4 Module? I was searching the internet and I could not find it. This way I could work around the BT Module charging since is connected directly to the SAT NAV power supply and turns on with the car and turns off the same way.

2. Is there any aftermarket SAT NAV that can be installed instead of the current SAT NAV that would use the original screen? I kinda like the location for navigation since it's in my line of vision.

3. Is it normal, that my AUX input is really quiet? FM Radio volume around 14 is great, but AUX on 14 is like barely audible. It does not matter if I use AUX BT Module or wired AUX directly to my phone.

Best regards.

Bobby D

Reaction score
I fitted an 'always on' BT module, I simply wired it into the fuse box, (next to the aux connector in the glove box). As soon as I start the car the phone automatically connects with a satisfying chime- simples!

NF7

Reaction score
I fitted an 'always on' BT module, I simply wired it into the fuse box, (next to the aux connector in the glove box). As soon as I start the car the phone automatically connects with a satisfying chime- simples!
I have that aswell in the USB compartment, but the problem is, the switch between calls and music is not always seamless.