What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

After the last iOS update RT6 goes crazy

I love my RCZ

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My RT6 worked great until the last iOS update (13.5.1). Even after unpairing, turning off Iphone and bluetooth the RT6 goes crazy. Without the Iphone in the car, everything works perfectly. So far I haven’t needed to update the RT6.

Do you have any advice?

I love my RCZ

Reaction score
After diagnosics, our local Peugeot dealer discovered that the radio died and everything except the screen needs to be replaced. The price here is around 1170 € (without screen) while for map updates they were not sure. Definitely, too expensive. I'm looking for a better option.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Should be cheap enough from a breakers yard.

I love my RCZ

Reaction score
I found one remarkable company on the internet to which I sent my RT6 to France. They repaired and updated it for only € 100, and I also received a 2-year warranty. So far they have 100% customer satisfaction and I am one of them. They are Ecr Electronic and I recommend them to everyone.