What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

After 10 years

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Great choice!

Is this your first sports coupe?

Sly

Reaction score
Hi - thanks for messae. I used to drive - when I was much younger - an Opel Tigra... Was it a sport coupe ? I don't know ! At that time I was very found of the aesthetic. The RCZ R is far more aestethic ever...

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I know the Tigra quite well.
Back in the 90s when this car came out I dated a nice girl. Her mom bought her the Tigra A 1.6, in this squeaky yellow bright color with stickers on the side. It was painful to ride in this car, haha. But I loved her so much, so I went with it. And she thought I would like the car cause she knew I was into sports cars. Yes, I was. But more into things like the Honda Integra TypeR (yeah I know, looks geeky too, but at least it delivers).
The story with the Tigra ended quickly as the engine died short after. Then she switched to a Opel Corsa and I bought my first Honda Prelude. Memories, sweet memories...

With the RCZ R you have a proper sports car. A weapon when used properly. Give it some beans on a race track. If you are not yet experienced then get some training by an expert. He will show you how to extract the most fun out of it. It pays dividend!

Sly

Reaction score
It seems I am not the only one who can be qualified as 'oldy'...
I just came across an advertising for off-road driving lessons on the Issoire circuit. Could be as fun as useful.
Some pictures for turboguy : nothing special. Stock cars without any mods on it. But that is the way I want it.
One thing maybe : shut-off the noise generator, or sound system... Why making the interior noisier than what it is already?

Attachments

• DSC_0696.JPG
    DSC_0696.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0691.JPG
    DSC_0691.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0635.JPG
    DSC_0635.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 24

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. Sound generators are an odd thing, I have the one in my GT86 plugged to shut it up.

turboguy

Reaction score
Some pictures for turboguy : nothing special. Stock cars without any mods on it. But that is the way I want it.
Its very special as its Black ;) I agree with no mods.

Ecrivain

Reaction score
I know the Tigra quite well.
Back in the 90s when this car came out I dated a nice girl. Her mom bought her the Tigra A 1.6, in this squeaky yellow bright color with stickers on the side. It was painful to ride in this car, haha. But I loved her so much, so I went with it. And she thought I would like the car cause she knew I was into sports cars. Yes, I was. But more into things like the Honda Integra TypeR (yeah I know, looks geeky too, but at least it delivers).
The story with the Tigra ended quickly as the engine died short after. Then she switched to a Opel Corsa and I bought my first Honda Prelude. Memories, sweet memories...

With the RCZ R you have a proper sports car. A weapon when used properly. Give it some beans on a race track. If you are not yet experienced then get some training by an expert. He will show you how to extract the most fun out of it. It pays dividend!
Écrivain points for this story! 🙂

I test drove a Tigra once, but if I recall correctly, the arm rest on the door was so tight to the seat that I couldn't find the seatbelt without opening the door again... 🤪

Sly

Reaction score
Hi, it sounds something already known. I wonder the seat-belt fixing point was sliding, which allowed belt to pass trhough the space between doors and headrest. Souvenirs only. Plus some others that belong to old times.