What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Advice on selecting radio channels

shinyred

Reaction score
I think I am being very dim, but in fairness the manual does not have detailed info about operation of the radio. I can't figure out the display when trying to select the Band or set channels. When the relevant buttons are pressed, the display is a confusing mix of both bands and channels and I haven't been able to figure out how to resolve it and see just the list for FM1, FM2 etc and select them. Also an actual definition of FM1, FM2, FMat choices would be useful too.

I think it's working OK - listings for MP3 / bluetooth are working fine - it's just me being dim. Probably overawed by the otherwise-perfection of my lovely new car! :D

If anyone knows of a detailed instruction sheet somewhere I'd be very grateful!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hopefully I have understood your question - FM1 is one set of 6 FM radio stations that you can store. FM2 will let you store another 6 FM radio stations and so on. AM will let you store 6 AM radio stations.

In each set of six, you can program the radio stations that you listen to the most, probably in FM1. Find a radio station that you wAnt to set and press and hold the button marked 1 to save it to memory 1 in FM1, then the same again, press and hold button 2 to save another radio station in FM1.

When all 6 stations are stored, press the channel FM2 and then the same process again for saving 6 channels.

Hope that this is some help to you and actually makes sense.