What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Additional Exhaust Tailpipe £ 51!

A

Anonymous

Ive seen a few on Ebay but you have to be quick.

how does that price compare with a new from a dealer ?

A

Anonymous

This listing has ended.

And you can't get it from dealer ;(

A

Anonymous

Do you need to cut the rear valence ? Or It is just a quick screw on

A

Anonymous

Im after around half the price you would expect to pay from a dealer

A

Anonymous

I can give you £60 delivered if you are interested, let me know
cheers

A

Anonymous

Hi thanks for the offer, but not desperate to sell so will list on Ebay in the future
Cheers though

A

Anonymous

sensen said:
This listing has ended.

And you can't get it from dealer ;(

hello,

I've just had a letter from my peugeot parts department saying there is a sports quad exhaust conversion going for £649.99 fitted. Bit pricey if you ask me !!

A

Anonymous

thats the price-there was a 10% discount voucher online via peugeot site, dont know if it is still availlable now though.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Hi

I have one for sale having had the quad conversion fitted.

Happy to sell old twin tail pipe for £60 will bring with me on Sunday if anyone is interested.

Let me know

A

Anonymous

I have arranged for the twin Exhaust to be available to forum members for the low price of £399 fitted inc vat. This is the twin exhaust which forms part of the feline kit (but this price is for exhaust only)

Call 01204 362747 quoting the ref 'jasons rzc exhaust offer' to book in. As far as I know, only Perrys Bolton are doing this.

Jason

A

Anonymous

Hi,

The exhaust at £399 finished at the end of September but I have managed to keep it at £499 if anyone wants one fitting. Call Jon Bleakley on 01204 362747 to book in!

Jason