What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

active spoiler

A

Anonymous

Bit of advice please ...

Can you or should you be able to see it in the rear view mirror at stage 1? I can't see it at stage 1, so have been wondering if its working properly :eusa-think:

Also when I press the spoiler button, the spoiler comes up (can then see it in mirror, so presume stage 2), press the button again, it goes down. If I repeat that, the spoiler comes up, but it doesn't go down no matter how long I hold the button down until I start driving. Is that right?

I presume the spoiler is active all the time, so can't understand why pressing the button more than once affects it?

Cheers,
Chris

A

Anonymous

manual mode for spoiler- press button briefly and it goes to highest position. to exit press and hold until the light goes off spoiler retracts fully.------------if driving above 6mph with spoiler up, retract it by pressing button briefly to retract.
spoiler- in first position spoiler cannot be seen by driver usually. dont recon you have a problem with it.

A

Anonymous

I can only see mine in stage two. I think stage one is too low to see out of the rear view.

A

Anonymous

If you activate the spoiler using your button, you'll only be able to activate stage 2. If you half press again the button you "might" be able to select stage 1 but you'll never be sure because stage 1 is not visible from inside.

A

Anonymous

Cant see mine at stage 1 or 2 which is a bit of a shame. You could always use the manual overide while cruising through town and passing big glass fronted shops to look at your reflection.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for replies. Might get the other half to follow me and make sure it goes up/down at about the right speeds - if she can keep up :lol:

Still seems funny to me that the spoiler doesn't manually retract when stationery, after doing it once immediately before.