What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Abzynthe - New Moderator

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm really pleased to announce that Abzynthe has joined the site team as an additional moderator. Always helpful and respectful to all users on the site and has a real passion for the car and the forum.

Thrilled to have him on board and I hope every one will welcome him into his new role.

:beer:

Inevitably some will remember that a very vocal minority on this site made some big noises last year about our moderating team and I moved to a vote. At that time I announced that we would have elections on a regular basis. To be honest the vocal minority that had an issue seem to have all moved on and it became clear that most members on the site unequivocally backed the existing structure. As a result I am unashamedly doing a U-Turn on that. I don't think moderator elections are necessary now or in the future.

A

Anonymous

Careful....he'll modify the forum to no end....lower, wider, different colors, illuminated by LEDs...

A

Anonymous

U-Turns like that and the one in the recent past are always welcomed by me :clap:

A

Anonymous

Well done Abz ,you and Rizzo can now be the Wyatt earp and doc holiday of this forum.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
:lol:

Maybe thats the idea TomC ;)

Thank you for the promotion. It is my goal to bring my passion of the RCZ into to forum and make it a place of reference, while keeping its friendly atmosphere and banter.

Thanks everyone :beer:

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OO58RON said:
U-Turns like that and the one in the recent past are always welcomed by me :clap:

Every day's a school day and only an idiot refuses to change course when he realises he's wrong. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Congrats buddy.
Although I hear there's some kind of naked webcam initiation. ..not bad to do with Keery but I wouldn't like to see mrizzle winking at me on the screen :lol:

A

Anonymous

photojohn said:
Congrats buddy.
Although I hear there's some kind of naked webcam initiation. ..not bad to do with Keery but I wouldn't like to see mrizzle winking at me on the screen :lol:

That's not what you said last night...

RCZ1

Reaction score
photojohn said:
Congrats buddy.

John, what did I tell you. That was our secret ;)

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
I feel left out now :(
Don't mate! They got me to do it and I didn't even get Mod status. Just a funny mask in the post.....