What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Abs pump programming

A

Anonymous

Thank you guys for your advice. It was very helpful, and I do understand your safety conserne ridchard. I did contact peugeot and they told me that it is possible to do it but they not gonna do to. they want me to buy the part new. Richard begin to question The legality of using someone else then peugeot. I should legally be able to fixe my car in any serious garage. Peugeot and they are not the only one trying to force you and me to go back to them and, I begin to question the legality of it.

hanswuk

Reaction score
Miglou said:
Thank you guys for your advice. It was very helpful, and I do understand your safety conserne ridchard. I did contact peugeot and they told me that it is possible to do it but they not gonna do to. they want me to buy the part new. Richard begin to question The legality of using someone else then peugeot. I should legally be able to fixe my car in any serious garage. Peugeot and they are not the only one trying to force you and me to go back to them and, I begin to question the legality of it.

You do have the right to have your car repaired anywhere. The problem is finding someone who has the knowledge of the codes required to reprogramme the pump. There are some companies now who are reverse engineering codes, particularly for ECU's, but I don't know of any for sure who have done it for ABS pumps. The reason I suggested BBA Reman is because they list ABS pumps on their website and so may be able to advise further.

By the way, as far as I can see, Bosch don't yet list the RCZ ABS pump as available to the aftermarket. They don't for the 308 either so it is and will probably stay a 'tied' part ie. Peugeot only!

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Did you manage to get the abs pump programmed in the end?